1. Whitewater Cooks: More Beautiful Food — Shelley Adams (Alicon Holdings Ltd.).
2. The Inner Life of Animals: Love, Grief and Compassion — Surprising Observations of a Hidden World — Peter Wohlleben (Greystone Books).
3. As a Dog Thinketh: Daily Words of Wisdom — Monique Anstee (TouchWood Editions).
4. On Island: Life Among the Coast Dwellers — Pat Carney (TouchWood Editions).
5. You Hold Me Up — Monique Gray Smith, illustrated by Danielle Daniel (Orca Book Publishers).
6. Hello Humpback! — Roy Henry Vickers and Robert Budd, illustrated by Henry Vickers (Harbour Publishing).
7. The Spitfire Luck of Skeets Ogilvie: From the Battle of Britain to the Great Escape — Keith C. Ogilvie (Douglas & McIntyre).
8. The World’s Most Travelled Man: A Twenty-Three-Year Odyssey to and through Every Country on the Planet — Mike Spencer Bown (Douglas & McIntyre).
9. Speaking Our Truth: A Journey of Reconciliation — Monique Gray Smith (Orca Book Publishers).
10. Lure: Sustainable Seafood Recipes from the West Coast — Ned Bell (Figure 1).
11. Chasing Smoke: A Wildfire Memoir — Aaron Williams (Harbour Publishing).
12. Harry: A Wilderness Dog Saga — Chris Czajkowski (Harbour Publishing).
13. First, We Brunch: Recipes and Stories from Victoria’s Best-Loved Breakfast Joints — Rebecca Wellman (TouchWood Editions).
14. An Old, Cold Grave — Iona Whishaw (TouchWood Editions).
15. The Haunting of Vancouver Island: Supernatural Encounters with the Other Side — Shannon Sinn (TouchWood Editions).
— Compiled by the Association of Book Publishers of B.C.
CLICK HERE to report a typo.
Is there more to this story? We’d like to hear from you about this or any other stories you think we should know about. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.</p